1) His short tipped tail is always going. Always.
2) Total player! Plays, chases, romps all day long.
3) Wicked cute. (OK that one’s obvious).
4) Wicked smart (Corgi — need we say more?)
5) Stubborn (see 4 and 5 above … his defense).
6) He’s a big fan of feet and shoes. Loves to lay on ’em.
7) Gets along well with the other dogs in his foster home …
8) … including the male who didn’t like him much at first.
9) Excited about walks/exploring/snorg-a-lorgin’, and is learning not to pull so hard.
10) Card carrying member of the Snow Corgi Club.
11) Wants to be anywhere YOU are!
12) Would adore kids of his own (two-legged kind).
13) No nips or biting here. No siree.
14) Energetic Gizzie just plain likes life — and that’s contagious!
15) Best of all, he is available for adoption through Corgi Connection of Kansas. Interested? Contact Jeanette at email@example.com today!