* Her middle name is “Boo”.
* She was a birthday gift to Mom Danica, herself a Halloween baby.
* There’s not much spooky about Spooky (except spooky smarts!)
* Boo does NOT mess around when it comes to vittles. No way.
* For her, humans are fantastic — especially the little ones.
* Popcorn popping sounds are cause for the major hap-hap-happies!
* Fresh veggies and fruit will do if popcorn is uh-oh-not-for-dogs-this-time.
* Spooky likes sharing her parents’ pillows and licking them awake.
* As a pup, she was very vocal and made all sorts of crazy noises.
* Every morning is occasion for a good first stretch and howl.
* Boo doesn’t like the pool, but runs and barks to be splashed on by swimmers.
* She gives a fake-out nip on the heels of swimmers before they jump in.
* Spooky turns the big five this year!
* She was a major heart stealing young ‘un.
* Dr. Price the vet gives her hugs and kisses. Of course.
* She’s made lifetime Corgi fans of her family.