Good morning everyone, and welcome to our fourteenth weekly guest spot on The Daily Corgi!
I am your host Paige K. Davis, founder of CorgiPals . We are your hosts, Dexter Jaymz and Violet Ellen, and WE’LL be doing the guest post this week. This week’s theme: New Years Resolutions!
Dexter: I’m Dexter Jaymz, and I’ll be sharing my New Years Resolutions first…
Violet: NO! I’M THE BABY! IT’S MY TURN FIRST! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIYA!
Dexter: Do you see what I have to deal with?
Violet: I’m Violet Ellen, and I’ll be sharing MY New Years Resolutions first!
Violet’s 2013 New Years Resolutions
1. I will get more exercise by chasing Benny the kitty.
2. I will eat a better diet by stealing treats from Dexter.
3. I will learn some new tricks.
4. I will take more walks.
5. I will tell Mama to save money to buy me more toys!
Dexter: Boooooooooring! Is it my turn yet?
Dexter’s 2013 New Years Resolutions
1. I will take my pill every day so my liver will be healthy.
2. I will be a good brother and share my toys.
3. I will snuggle with my Mama every day!
4. I will try to control my smelly Corgi gas.
5. I will try not to be good when I get my nails trimmed.
That about wraps it up for this week. Until next time… talk to the PANTS!
p.s. Don’t forget to visit CorgiPals for the latest and greatest news!
Molly The Wally says
Ha ha talk to the pants! Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly
Dexter and Violet, I can see that your mommy has her hands full with you two! You are both adorable and clearly very smart AND clever. Have a wonderful year.